RESET Forums (homeservershow.com)
Sign in to follow this  
awraynor

CrashPlan Back To School Discount

awraynor

Through September the 8th CrashPlan is offering discounts ranging from $10 to $40

depending on the individual plan/family plan and 1 or 2 year. If you've been waiting,

this may be just enough to make you push the buy button?

http://www.crashplan.com/ref/backtoschool/

Dave

Whoa! I've been waiting for something like this. I hope it lets me renew with this pricing!

ikon

If not, start a new account (and then b*(%& like heck at CrashPlan mgmt for their lack of support for loyal customers).

I just had that issue with Acronis. I bought a 3-pack of True Image Home 2012 in June. They just released 2013, but they won't give me a no-charge upgrade cause it's more than 30 days. I told them I found their upgrade policy too restrictive, especially for someone who's been buying their products for more than 5 years, and that 2012 would be my last buy from Acronis.

jmwills

and they said what?

ikon

They'll "get back to me". Yeah, I'm sitting here holding my breath..... NOT!

jmwills

You didn't tell them you were the Top Poster at the HomeServerShow forums? Gotta drop some bling if you want respect!!

ikon

Well, whadya know! Just go this by email:

1.gif1.gif

Upgrade Now — No Charge!

We're pleased to announce the much anticipated new release of True Image. main-pic.jpg1.gif1.gif

Your upgrade is absolutely free — just follow the link below to keep up-to-date with the future of backup!

0.gif0.gif

ikon

Hah! Spoke too soon. Tried to get the free upgrade and it said "Record not found". Stay tuned... :)

awraynor

I also bought 2012 just a few months ago. This upgrade merry go round never stops, but is each revision worth it?

awraynor

just found my last upgrade receipt, June the 20th. Maybe I should see if the squeaky wheel will get greased?