RESET Forums (homeservershow.com)

Diehard lends expertise for Twonky Fix

cskenney

I tend to use a newsreader to look at the various web blogs associated with Windows Home Server. I came across an entry today on Usingwindowshomeserver.com from Timothy Daleo about fixing TwonkyMedia on his EX485. What was really neat about this story, was it included Alex Kuretz of Mediasmartserver.net and our own Diehard from Homeservershow.com.

Here is a quote from Tim that I found very flattering of Diehard's contributions "I cannot express how cool it was to listen to and talk with two experts in the Windows Home Server field. In addition, I think this was the first collaborative effort to take place with three different websites across three different time zones!"

You can find the story here if you are interested.

John rocks the hax, for sure. We all know that. Nice job, John! I really liked that you guys used a Mark Russinovich tool, Handle, to troubleshoot the problem. Very cool stuff. FYI, Russinovich is the guy who discovered the Sony rootkit while testing his latest version of RootkitRevealer.

John / DieHard

You are a true professional. Thank you for your contribution. Enjoy the congratulation!!!. You deserve them.

Honored to know you.

TheGuy

You certainly deserve the credit and earned it, but does this mean we have to call you sir now...