RESET Forums (homeservershow.com)

Yet Another Way To Try Win8 On Your iPad

awraynor

i'm loving all the complaining by the OEMs about the surface. if they didn't make such crappy stuff they wouldn't have anything to worry about.

i'm loving all the complaining by the OEMs about the surface. if they didn't make such crappy stuff they wouldn't have anything to worry about.

My thoughts exactly.

OMG, Windows on an iPad; Steve Jobs is rolling in his grave.

Best the ipad has ever looked.

I think my kids hear me talk about how much the ipad sucks too much. The other day, an app wouldn't work on it and my 7 year old daughter said "Dad's right, this ipad does suck".

Yeah. My whole theory about the surface is that Ballmer got PO'd with the OEM's and put out the word to his employees to come up with something to raise the bar.

To the OEM's, you can make stuff cheaply, but does it have to be crappy too? Hate Apple or not, at least their hardware is usually pretty decent.

it's been a long time since MS has incited gadget lust, but the surface is pretty nice and I don't feel bad for

the oem's at all.