RESET Forums (homeservershow.com)

Intel Core i7 1TB Silverstone SG08 SFF Tiny Gaming PC

bondisdead

I built this computer for somebody, but they ended up backing out of the deal. It's pretty much everything you need for a small gamer, or over-kill for a HTPC! It is currently configured with on-board graphics (Intel HD3000), so for gaming you'll need to add a GPU. I have a couple, if you need one.

With this system, you will get a ASRock Intel H67 Mini-ITX motherboard, an Intel Core i7-2600 quad-core CPU, 8 GB of DDR3 RAM, a 1TB hard-drive, a DVD-RW drive, and a Silverstone 600 Watt 80% Bronze certified power-supply. This is all housed in a compact Silverstone Sugo SG08 small-form-factor computer case. The system will be pre-loaded with Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit, along with Nero DVD/CD Burning software and Microsoft Security Essentials (anti-virus/spyware). It has gone thru 24-hour Prime95, 3dMark Vantage, memtest, etc. testing to insure component compatibility.

Note that since it's an Intel H67 chipset, there are very limited over-clocking options.

Information on the motherboard:

http://www.asrock.co...?Model=H67M-ITX

Information on the Silverstone SG08 computer case + 600 Watt power-supply:

http://www.silversto...uct.php?pid=317

The following components are included with this computer.

1) ASRock H67M-ITX Intel H67 LGA 1155 Mini-ITX Motherboard (built-in Wireless N)

2) Intel Core i7-2600 3.4GHz Quad-Core CPU with Hyper-Threading

3) Corsair XMS3 8GB (2x4GB) PC3-12800 DDR3 Desktop RAM

4) Silverstone SUGO SG08 Mini-ITX SFF Computer Case with 600W PSU

5) Slim Laptop DVD-RW SATA Drive

6) Seagate Barracuda 1TB 7200RPM SATA HDD

7) Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit OS

Retail Cost: $850 + perhaps tax.

I am asking $800 for this system, plus shipping. Local pickup is certainly an option, as I'm in San Diego.

Silverstone SG08 #1.jpg

Silverstone SG08 #2.jpg

Edited by bondisdead