RESET Forums (homeservershow.com)

Home Network Health - indicators

TheGuy

Everyone,

Here's a special problem. I have a number of errors in my "Home Network Health status area" WHS --> Network Health. One of them is for an old PC test environment that I had created and it shows up with an error that the "Windows Firewall is off" this PC no longer exist but since I had not cleaned this up before deleting the PC from WHS the error stayed. It's annoying to me. Yes I can click the checkbox and have it ignored, but the status window should be clean and not have this lingering item showing up.
How can I manually clean out this item? Is there a way? Any clues would be appreciated.

Thank you

TheGuy

I had the same situation and never found a way to clean it up. I assume you already turned off the backup service for that client?

ITTOG

Yes I have turned off the backup service for this old test system, and it's gone. but I have this event that is out there in some file and I would love to kill it. ohh well I'll keep fishing for a solution.

if I ever find out, I'll let you nice folks know.

TheGuy

• 1 year later...

Sorry to dig up an old thread. But my Home Network Health status area is chock full of warnings for drives that aren't even connected anymore.

I've tried clearing the logs from the computer management->Event viewer but they keep coming back.

How do we clear these warning messages?