RESET Forums (homeservershow.com)

AnyDVD discount

cskenney

For anyone that may be interested, SlySoft (makers of AnyDVD) is offering a 20% discount through today (March 7th) on their products.

There are many users on here that use AnyDVD to backup their DVD collection to their WHS (among other products).

For those who plan on taking advantage of this offer, I would suggest the HD version as well as the lifetime membership. It is by far the most supported and functional program out there bar none. I have been a user for years and works on just about everything. Thanks cskenny for posting the offer.

Agreed. It seems like this software had legs and a deal on the lifetime membership is worth it. This is only if you're backing up a lot of movies. If you're only doing one or two, find another way.

So this membership you speak of is something new?

I do recall Slysoft changing their support scheme so I guess this membership is for newer users who haven

I was lucky enough to buy all of their products in the early days when lifetime updates were included, including an upgrade to the HD version. I see the lifetime option is still available, but it is much pricier nowadays. Nonetheless, it is quality software that always works.

Agree with that. I also am grandfathered but if I was'nt I would get the lifetime membership as it is worth the extra money. Like awraynor said, it always works. It also get routing updates to keep up with changes.

Yep, same thing here, I grandfathered in as well. I thought that Slysoft was going to impose a sort of subscription based service where (like anti-virus companies) you pay for a yr and get updates for the product in that timeframe. I didn

And today giveawayoftheday.com has a ripper and converter for free for the next few hours.

FYI, the 20% discount was extended to March 21st. Don't know if they plan to keep extending the discount, but there is still time to try it out before you buy it.

• 2 months later...

Works well but is expensive and you have to renew unless you pay through the nose for a life time deal. I am not a fan of these kinds of purchases.