RESET Forums (homeservershow.com)

Kingston SSDnow V200 128 GB SSD + WindowSMART 2012 SOHO license - $100

msawyer91

I picked up a Kingston SSDnow V200 128GB SSD at MicroCenter on Monday. I had not done any testing for Home Server SMART 2012/WindowSMART 2012 with SSDs that have JMicron controllers, and the Kingston was precisely what I needed. I've now been able to (hopefully) cover the mainline SSD controllers - Indilinx, Indilinx Everest, Intel, JMicron, Micron, Samsung, SMART Modular and STEC.

That said, I'm looking to sell the Kingston SSD as I don't have any further need for it. It's barely been used -- I haven't even put a partition on it. I just needed to verify my code and compare values. So the actual wear on the media is near zero. The power-on time at this point is 1 day, 6 hours, and by the time I'm done with it, it'll be at most 2 days. And I don't plan on writing to it.

If you're interested, please shoot me a PM with your email address and I'll send you an invoice for $100. I'm asking $100 and that will include the SSD and Priority Mail shipping (for US buyers including APO/FPO). If you want to know what I paid for it, it was $159.98 out the door which included tax but I sent in the $20 mail-in rebate (since only the original purchaser can claim it and MicroCenter pre-filled the form with my info), so it really cost me $139.98.

I'll ship to Canada too but it'll be $15 extra ($115 USD).

I'm also throwing in a WindowSMART 2012 Home Office license at no additional charge (a $20 value) -- the license will be emailed to you within a few hours of confirmed payment.