RESET Forums (homeservershow.com)

HSS Rankings in iTunes and Zune Marketplace

Dave

Screen Shot 2012-04-23 at 8.45.26 PM.png

Screen Shot 2012-04-23 at 8.31.37 PM.png

Thanks everybody! Number 21 in Zune Marketplace Technology section. Number 114 in Gadget podcasts on iTunes! Your ratings and reviews help tremendously!

Any time and thank you for producing the show and giving us geeks a cool place to co-exist.

I went to Zune Marketplace and do not see a way to bump you up on there. I am already subscribed to the podcast on there. Is there something I am missing? It wouldn't be the first time I overlooked something.

Bill

That is dumb. From what I've found you have to search online in the marketplace and rate with the tab on the bottom right.

However, does this increase the rating? It's a free text area with no numerical or star scoring.

I went to Zune Marketplace and do not see a way to bump you up on there. I am already subscribed to the podcast on there. Is there something I am missing? It wouldn't be the first time I overlooked something.

Bill

Ill second that!

I've been subscribing through the Zune Marketplace to HSS since you were podcasting by yourself. I see nowhere there to rate you???

Thanks everybody! Number 21 in Zune Marketplace Technology section. Number 114 in Gadget podcasts on iTunes! Your ratings and reviews help tremendously!

ya i have been downloading since, show 20 i think, i remember john had me on show 40. how funny

p.s. probably download/subcriber based in Zune Marketplace, thats where i download from .

just a thought, you may need to do a twice a week show now that the trio has gone virual :)

zune.jpg

Zune support got back with me on posting ratings or rankings on Podcasts in the Marketplace , today. :blink:

I really do like the Zune software, too bad it's undermarketed just like WHS and WMC.