RESET Forums (homeservershow.com)

Rate the podcast in iTunes

Dave

Hey Guys,

If you are an iTunes user consider rating the podcast.

http://itunes.apple....ast/id281018858

So far we have 19 ratings and sitting at 5 stars now! Thanks for that guys. You can click the stars or if you choose, you can write a review.

Ratings will help make the show more visible and hopefully spread the word about home storage to more folks!

Thank you to all who support this site and podcast.

Dave

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ImTheTypeOfGuy

• geek-accountant

• Joe_Miner

• yodafett

19? Are you guys kidding me? Come on HSS fans! jpeg2RAW has 19 comments (plus another 8 on our video feed). Are you going to let us beat you at this also? I know there are way more HSS fans than jpeg2RAW fans, so how about a goal of 50 or even 100 comments! Don't let us beat you at this also!

How about throwing some love toward BYOB, we are sitting at a lolly 10 comments.

Not sure on BYOB, I mean HSS finally got a girl on theirs, a geeky girl at that, you just have ikon