RESET Forums (homeservershow.com)

HP N40L Microserver $199.99

coffejor

Hey Everyone,

This may seem weird as my first post, but I've been a long time HSS voyeur.

For those of us who missed the Insight steal (I received one of the dreaded cancellation emails), NewEgg Business is offering the N40L for $269.99 with a $70 instant rebate (using the promo code BEMCNFJJ25): http://www.neweggbus...107052&Tpk=n40l. The offer ends April 24th.

I know that we're all probably sick of hearing of this server, but I'm sure that there are some like me who are holding out for the ultimate deal.

~Jordan

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jmwills

• ikon

• yodafett

• whatsinaname

Thanks for the find, for those wanting to join the microserver revolution this makes a decent entry price.

Can anyone purchase through Newegg Business? The account login appears to be different from a typical Newegg account.

Why of course! Bu then again, I have handling charges, customs duties, profit, retirement accounts to fund!! :)

I believe that anyone who has an EIN can register for an account. I have had my account through an LLC that I own, but I've never purchased anything so I don't know if they charge sales tax. I do know that they accept POs if you're approved.

~Jordan

EIN??

Employer Identification Number. Necessary for business Federal tax filings.

It's a 9 digit number -- sort of like a SS ("Social Security") number for businesses.

Edited by Joe_Miner