RESET Forums (homeservershow.com)
Sign in to follow this  
tomm1079

View Alerts

tomm1079

Any way to do a shortcut to view alerts for HSS?

I am in the middle of testing it out to see if i like it. With that it would give me everything the original gives me plus the icons!

Also does HSS change color to yellow if their are alerts?

tomm1079

I am reading some of the threads and noticed their was a topic on this situation. Here is really what i am looking for:

-Option to turn HSS yellow if the WHS system has an alert

-Clear the alert in the WHS connector the HSS turns back green.

-A link in HSS to give me the alerts popup

JerryW

I am reading some of the threads and noticed their was a topic on this situation. Here is really what i am looking for:

-Option to turn HSS yellow if the WHS system has an alert

-Clear the alert in the WHS connector the HSS turns back green.

-A link in HSS to give me the alerts popup

tomm1079,

HSS was meant to put back that which Microsoft removed (e.g.: backup notifications) and it does its job well. Since HSS's inception, the application has grown to do much more than simply present backup alerts but if you want full details of what the application offers, then please go back to the download section and review the article in its entirety. I may look into adding the ability to have HSS turn yellow and allow linking to the alerts popup. Sounds like a good idea to me. For now, it does not have such so you will have to base your purchase on its current existence. I will not promise any additions but I can tell you that I do normally take good suggestions and put them in. I believe your suggestion is a good one.

tomm1079

thanks for the info!

Glad you like the idea. Hope to see it. I am planning on purchasing HSS. This weekend will be a week running it so i just want to make sure i like it up till then

thanks,