RESET Forums (homeservershow.com)

Congrats to Jerry and Home Server Status on 1000 Downloads!

Dave

Congrats to developer Jerry West and his Home Server Status software on it's 1000th download. That's awesome!

Home Server Status, is a program that shows the status of your Windows Home Server 2011. It allows at a quick glance to see if your server is connected to the network, if a backup is running, was successful, or unsuccessful on any client machine. It will even send status alerts to email or push notifications to your mobile device. Initially you will receive a 14 day trial. After your trial, a one-time payment of $6.95 will gain you a license for all computers, up to 10, connected to your Windows Home Server 2011.

Congrats, Jerry! Well deserved. You've put a lot of hard work into the development of Home Server Status. And you've continued to refine and update it. I applaud you!

Well done! Er, I hope that people are putting their money where their mouths are and licensing it...

Congratulations Jerry! This is a well-deserved milestone for an awesome add-in! Thank you for supporting WHS 2011!

Good job. If you would support Windows Me like I asked, I could make it 1001. ;)

ROTFLMAO. Maybe we should rename it to Windows You :lol: