RESET Forums (homeservershow.com)

Home Server Show Metro App

Diceis

Home Server Show Metro App  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Will there be or should there be a Home Server Show Metro App ?

• Oooooh Yeeeea
    • Dont Be Silly
    • Cheese Gromit
    • Sounds Interesting
    • Duplicate Post :-(

G. WadeTech

I have been thinking about this for a while now as well. I was very surprised to see this post. I am glad that I am not the only one thinking about this. I am currently trying to get over some hurdles with my current project and would be happy to help or whatever on this project as needed. Let me know.

G. WadeTech

I was thinking the site in a Metro wrapper and a separate wrapper/app for the Live feed... those are just my thoughts.

Edited by G. WadeTech

I really like the sound of it. Personally I love the idea of Win 8, but not as my main computer (yet).

Im going to keep my current setups and get a Win 8 tab for all my social gateway, it would be great to have a WHS/HSS app on there.

If enough people were interested then we could do a brainstorm to see what people would like to see on there.

If I could create an app id do it lol, but unfortunatly I cant :-(

I would be happy to help or whatever on this project as needed. Let me know.

I would try to help too :ph34r:

• 4 weeks later...
G. WadeTech

I think this would be a great community project and a pilot to see how it would go... make it open source or something so we all have access to the code and the project stays organized. What do you think?

If you guys need resources let me know. I can setup something here in the forums for you or whatever you need.