RESET Forums (homeservershow.com)
mattd390

HP N40 Microserver $111.99

mattd390

Holy Crap!! :rolleyes: How did you find that deal!!!

Unfortunately, When I first followed the link it did show the price as 111.99 but when you go to add it to your order it is added in at $353.99 -- apparently someone made a typo at Insight? I was pretty excited there for a minute!

I set an alert on slickdeals.net :). That site makes withdraws from my checking account at least once a week!

No, had to create one. I am ashamed to say that I had 5 in the box to purchase and common sense took over!

I signed up for an account and almost bought one lol.. but figured one is good enough for me for now lol.

ikon

https://www.insight....alId=658553-001

I just saw this on a different site... I don't know anything about the seller though.. Just thought I would share!

Crap, HP not MP! Pardon my typo. Been a long week :D.

FYI, Insight is a major supplier. For instance, they are a reseller of Microsoft enterprise software licenses, particularly to goverments.

mattd390

I read some of the comments on the site I found the link on and they mentioned that as well. They also mentioned that due to the majority of their business being larger companies and what not that sometimes the little guy gets forgot. I guess they had some kind of HP tablet fiasco or something. not sure how much of it was true or not tho.

ImTheTypeOfGuy

FYI, Insight is a major supplier. For instance, they are a reseller of Microsoft enterprise software licenses, particularly to goverments.

Thats right. They are similar to a PC Mall or CDW with a lot more services. I just bought about 50 Lenovo laptops from them for work.

cskenney

Check the top link again.....it's back to $111.27!!!!!!! I ordered at 6:25am CDT at this price.

• Like 1

Mr_Smartepants

I got one! :) I hope they keep the price and it's not a mistake.

ikon

FYI, it's $488 on the Insight Canada site... get 'em while you can, cause I can't.

Mr_Smartepants

Here's my confirmation email:

Part # Description

658553-001 HP ProLiant MicroServer - Turion II Neo N40L 1.5 GHz

Stock Qty Unit Price Total Price

266 1 $111.27 $111.27

Subtotal: $111.27

Shipping Estimate: Not Determined

Tax Estimate: $0.00

Total: $111.27

Edited by Mr_Smartepants

Joe_Miner

Check the top link again.....it's back to $111.27!!!!!!! I ordered at 6:25am CDT at this price.

Got one at $111.27 + shipping $12.36 + tax $8.36 == $131.97

This is crazy!

Just got the confirmation e-mail!

Edited by cskenney