RESET Forums (homeservershow.com)

HP N40 Microserver $111.99

mattd390

https://www.insight....alId=658553-001

I just saw this on a different site... I don't know anything about the seller though.. Just thought I would share!

Crap, HP not MP! Pardon my typo. Been a long week :D. (I fixed it for you! CSK)

Edited by cskenney
Fixed Topic Title
  • Like 1

https://www.insight....alId=658553-001

I just saw this on a different site... I don't know anything about the seller though.. Just thought I would share!

Crap, HP not MP! Pardon my typo. Been a long week :D.

Holy Crap!! :rolleyes: How did you find that deal!!!

Unfortunately, When I first followed the link it did show the price as 111.99 but when you go to add it to your order it is added in at $353.99 -- apparently someone made a typo at Insight? I was pretty excited there for a minute!

Edited by Joe_Miner

I looked at it while it was still $111.99 and it said there was 266 in stock. Stock level is now the same and the price has been updated. I doubt they would have honored the price even if it had loaded into the shopping cart at that low price.

I looked at it while it was still $111.99 and it said there was 266 in stock. Stock level is now the same and the price has been updated. I doubt they would have honored the price even if it had loaded into the shopping cart at that low price.

Well, I've added The PC-Connection Express deal site to my links -- But, their deals are on Monday, Wednesday, and Thursday starting at 9am EDT which is 8 Central.

I have a confirmed order at the stated price. We'll see what happens.

@#$%@#$@#$%$# -- I had even printed it out at the $111.99 so I could see it on paper before ordering -- I guess my delay was my loss

:) I'm glad someone got thru :)

Did you already have an account with Insight?

Edited by Joe_Miner

No, had to create one. I am ashamed to say that I had 5 in the box to purchase and common sense took over!