RESET Forums (homeservershow.com)
Sign in to follow this  
Shoop

Cannot see files in shared folders.

Shoop

Once I log on to the server and click on shared folders I can see all the folders i have set up. However, once I click on the folder to see the files there is nothing showing up. I used to be able to see the files and i could download them whenever I needed them. Is there something that i can do so I can see my files and access them remotely again?

Media library works fine and so does connecting to other computers.

jmwills

Why do you need to logon to the server to get at the files? The default set of folder create at the install is actually under "Server Folders"

Shoop

Sorry, I meant remote login (remote web access). I'm trying to access files (file shares) on the server from my office. I can remote access just fine but the files in the folders do not show up. I need to be able to upload and download files that are located on the server.

Edited by Shoop

Shoop

FIrst it hit me with the Computer Monitoring Error and now this! Hopefully, they fix this soon.

pcdoc

Sure glad I yanked it out. Do yourself a favor and remove it. It is very easy to do (except for the un-installation and installation of the connector software.).

ikon

(except for the un-installation and installation of the connector software.).

Why is that so hard?