RESET Forums (homeservershow.com)

Cannot get the pc restore to load 32 bit Drivers

linearg

Hey all, this is the exact problem I'm having. During a restore for a 64 bit client I load the Windows 7 32 bit drivers via a USB drive, but my lan never works to find the server. I am able to restore 32 bit laptops, however.

So I have to use Vista 32 bit drivers only?

• 1 month later...

Perhaps someone can find a link to those 32 bit lan drivers that PCdoc posted a link to in this post. It seems to be broken. I would like access to these drivers because I have two computers that cannot get the proper drivers for restore. Thanks.

Perhaps someone can find a link to those 32 bit lan drivers that PCdoc posted a link to in this post. It seems to be broken. I would like access to these drivers because I have two computers that cannot get the proper drivers for restore. Thanks.

Sorry they changed the site name over at usinghomeserver. Here is anew link (at the bottom of the post)

http://connecteddigitalworld.com/2010/03/30/where-to-locate-hardware-drivers-with-windows-home-server/

Just a note to all: the links in that article are still broken. Just follow the instructions in the article itself.

Thanks ikon for catching that, I should have checked first. Looks like they have been pulled off.

Thanks ikon for catching that, I should have checked first. Looks like they have been pulled off.

No problem. The main thing is the instructions a still good. I have my Windows Home Server Drives for Restore folder copied to my data folder so I can always get to it.