RESET Forums (homeservershow.com)
CablDeViL

Remote Web Access Will Not Connect to Any Computer

CablDeViL

I can access all my media and see all my computers from WHS2011 Remote Web Acces, but when I click on any computer on my network or my WHS2011 server I receive this error when RemoteApp launches.

RemoteApp Disconnected

Your computer can't connect to the remote computer because the cookie was rejected by the remote desktop gateway server. Contact your network admin for assistance.

This error occurs on my windows 7 machines and my WHS2011. My ports are hard forwarded in the router. Any ideas where to start on this error. Google did not lead me to any answers.

Thank you

Bill

jmwills

Flush DNS, temp internet files, and look at the certificates to make sure they are still valid. Where ar eyou trying to access the machines from? Internal or External locations?

CablDeViL

External - Latest IE

jmwills

If this is a restricted site such as work, they could be blocking it. You could also run a tracert to the domain name URL or IP address such as

tracert cabldevil.homeserver.com and see where it drops

CablDeViL

That did it! Thank jmwills. I cleared out the cache and added the url to the trusted zone in IE. It works like a charm now.

TY for that quick fix. I thought it would be a port forwarding or a server side error.

jmwills

Good to hear....most times it is the simple fix that works.

ikon

jmwills, are you allowed to get close to the Saturn V, maybe take a pic from directly underneath it?

jmwills

One sits outside (the one in the photo) and one is inside the museum. Just up the street is a Saturn 1 and a German V2....now that sucker is cool, from a history point of view.

ikon

I was thinking the one outside; wasn't sure if you're allowed to get close to it.

jmwills

You can wlak right up to it....I mean, its not like anyone is going to walk away with it. ;)