RESET Forums (homeservershow.com)

New Member, New WHS User, New WHS 2011 Build...

eyal8r

Not heard of seasonic really- was looking at Corsair earlier, had good ratings, just cost a little more money. I've heard lots about Corsair tho- so maybe it's worth a few extra bucks for it...

Same w/ the HDD. I usually try to buy WD- but this one got better reviews for the same price. Many complaints about it failing. I'll take another look at it tho.

Thanks!

Anyone else?

Seasonic is fine but like jmwills, I am a cooler master fan for many reasons. First they are quiet, reliable (for me anyway I have over a dozen running), and I love the flexible cables.

Seasonic is fine but like jmwills, I am a cooler master fan for many reasons. First they are quiet, reliable (for me anyway I have over a dozen running), and I love the flexible cables.

Had a look at my local retailer's site. Not bad. I'm only interested in modular PSUs these days and they have a few.

I had that Antec PSU in my WHS and it ran reliably and quiet. I just wish I had gone with a modular unit. As for the case, get the one you really want and buy once. I've played the game of trying to save a few bucks only to find that I wish I had bought a better case.

Erik

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk