RESET Forums (homeservershow.com)
Joe_Miner

Where is everything? HP MicroServer

Joe_Miner

I know there used to be stuff in this forum on the HP ProLiant MicroServer earlier in the week -- what happened to it?

I see this message isn[t posting in the latest posts either?!?

Edited by Joe_Miner

mattd390

Darn disappearing topics!! :)

texasPI

Yeh, when I looked earlier it wasn't there.

I can confirm that. In fact, before I pulled the trigger on it, I had searched the forums and came up blank. Which was weird because I knew it had been discussed a few times that I remember. That seems to happen a lot when I search for something. I'm not sure it helps but I've started adding tags to any threads I start.

ikon

I can confirm that. In fact, before I pulled the trigger on it, I had searched the forums and came up blank. Which was weird because I knew it had been discussed a few times that I remember. That seems to happen a lot when I search for something. I'm not sure it helps but I've started adding tags to any threads I start.

I've added tags sometimes too. Just make sure the tag words are long enough so the search engine doesn't reject them. Rejecting small words is my biggest pet peeve with this forum's search engine.

texasPI

I've added tags sometimes too. Just make sure the tag words are long enough so the search engine doesn't reject them. Rejecting small words is my biggest pet peeve with this forum's search engine.

Oh I know, it's my pet peeve too!