RESET Forums (homeservershow.com)

The official HSS CES 2012 thread

Dave

This is the official thread for CES 2012. Most of the action will take place on the live page. http://homeservershow.com/live

There are also a couple of blog posts for show coverage, etc. Check the blog. The best way to stay in touch is via twitter. Follow me @homeservershow and Jim Collison @jcollison.

Leave your comments and questions here. Is there a booth you would like me to visit? Check the CES Exhibitor directory here.

I have a request for you guys. If you participate in any type of social media I could use your help in promoting our CES coverage. Twitter, Facebook, G+, etc. Whatever you use please lend a hand in promoting our work for CES.

I just put a post up on G+ so comments on this post help keep it rolling. +1's and comments help but Sharing does the most good. Twitter is also awesome for getting the word out.

Thanks for your help!

No Problem Dave.

More info on Storage Spaces in the upcoming release of Windows 8 would be great!

See if you can browbeat some of the MS reps. ;-)

Clothes are packed. I just need to shoehorn some cables and gizmos in there and I'll be ready for my 11:25 AM flight. I've got a ton of those WHS stickers to give away too!

The schedule looks good and I'm ready to roll. Testing some video stuff later with @jcollison.

On my way. Actually posting while in the air. I finally managed to snag a Southwest plane that has wifi. $5 all you can eat. Will try a G+ hangout later.