RESET Forums (homeservershow.com)

Running uTorrent as a Service on Windows Home Server 2011

Greg Welch

SABNZBD shouldn't be too tough, especially as it has a built in web interface and you can choose your port. I suppose your question is related to having it run as a service. I have it running on a Linux VM which is always on so I will have to look into it. I know it runs on login in Windows/Linux but not sure if you can just use the executable with the OP's link in the place of uTorrent executable to have it run as a service.

I want to try it. I am curious as to antivirus software on the WHS 2011. I've used newsgroups and SAB for some time and been without getting virus. I keep hoping that some reputable antivirus developer will step up to the plate. I've not searched recently but the last time I searched I did hear of any yet.

Edited by g725s

I want to try it. I am curious as to antivirus software on the WHS 2011. I've used newsgroups and SAB for some time and been without getting virus. I keep hoping that some reputable antivirus developer will step up to the plate. I've not searched recently but the last time I searched I did hear of any yet.

Check out this thread: http://homeserversho...h__1#entry19669