RESET Forums (homeservershow.com)

Batch Convert Movies for Moble Devices/Ipads

thobel

I'm looking for a tool that can do something like

Convert say a M2TS to a Something like say MP4 where is can be sized for a small screen (and smaller size)

Copy to a New Directory into a New Folder so something like this

Source: F:\Movies\300\300.m2ts

Destination G:\Ipad Movies\300\300.mp4

Anyone know a method for maintaining 2 Collections in Different formats?

Is this a dream or anyone know of a tool or group of tools that make it sorta easy and automated?

I would recommend Handbrake as well once you have ripped your movies you can load them up in a queue for handbrake to convert while you eat, sleep, work or game.

Handbrake works great. If you have a core Ix that supports quick sync (sandy bridge) and you do not mind spending $40, try this one. I can convert 4 BD in about 25 minutes, handbrake will take hours. They are supposed to be adding a transcoding/converter into myMovies soon so that will be the ultimate solution.

http://pcdocsworld.w...-converter-7-5/

Handbrake works great. If you have a core Ix that supports quick sync (sandy bridge) and you do not mind spending $40, try this one. I can convert 4 BD in about 25 minutes, handbrake will take hours. They are supposed to be adding a transcoding/converter into myMovies soon so that will be the ultimate solution.

http://pcdocsworld.w...-converter-7-5/

Where does it put the new File? CAn it be told to create a folder wiht the same name as the file?