• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• pcdoc

• jmwills

• ikon

• JediTim

Top Posters In This Topic

BestBuy has them usually $181, on sale for $93, for how long though?

What is the benefit of the EARS drives over the standard drive

(WDBAAY0020HNC-NRSN)?

Good thing I am not in the market for drives. To bad the 3T was just getting affordable. Thanks for the update.

This must have happened with the last couple of days. The prices were normal around the first part of the week. :(

The really sad part is we just took down the data center here in Baghdad this week and degaused over 3000 hard drives.

and degaused over 3000 hard drives.

I'm sure that none of those were over 500GB though, right? That must have taken you all week!

I just got done degausing a box of about 100 drives myself after our last upgrade cycle and that took a few hours.

Snagged two from B&H Photo at $84.95 each. Now let's see if they actually make it to my doorstep before they jack up the price!

I am heading out to Microcenter in about an hour to pick up a couple of drives. My RAID 0 array in my main system crashed and I want to rebuild it on two new drives. That way I still have the old drives just in case I can't get something back.

I am heading out to Microcenter in about an hour to pick up a couple of drives. My RAID 0 array in my main system crashed and I want to rebuild it on two new drives. That way I still have the old drives just in case I can't get something back.

See, if you would have done the "Full Fo-Shay", you too would have 9 2T drives on the shelf with no worries of a price increase...