RESET Forums (homeservershow.com)

Home Server Status Updates

As stated ealier, I would use that.

Also, btw, I just finally installed HSS on my win7 desktop, now that my WHS2011 is mostly done. I'm liking it :)

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JerryW

• ikon

• JediTim

• diehard

Top Posters In This Topic

Sounds great to me. It would also be nice to get a notification if any backup failed and a warning if to much time has passed between backups set by a time period for each PC. Similar to an option in the WHSv1 BDBB addin's Clients Tab.

Is there a possibility to have HSS as a desktop gadget ? That way some items can be seen at a glance and if a user has multiple monitors, the gadget can be placed anywhere.

Ok, I have HSS v2.1 ready for testing. I need at least 10 volunteers. Anyone up for this? If so, let me know and I will DM you the download link.

Edited by JerryW

OMG, did I actually beat diehard to the punch? Is Hell freezing over?? :D

What can I say, your a master poster and more active in the forums than I, thanks for all you do. :D

ImTheTypeOfGuy

What can I say, your a master poster and more active in the forums than I, thanks for all you do. :D

It is hard for anyone to beat ikon. Usually when I check the forums, it shows ikon as the last poster on 9 out of 10. :)

Ok, I have HSS v2.1 ready for testing. I need at least 10 volunteers. Anyone up for this? If so, let me know and I will DM you the download link.

If it is for version 1 then count me in.