RESET Forums (homeservershow.com)

My next phone, I hope

geek-accountant

Wow...and I thought my Droid X 4.3" screen was big. I know I couldn't go back to a smaller screen anymore but I'm not sure I could get a 5.3" screen in my pocket

I sooo want this to be my next phone. Yea, I like the extra large size!

http://www.washingto...FHWuJ_blog.html

Nice form factor!

I wish it ran WP7!

I love my Samsung Focus.

HTC Titan looks promising.

http://www.engadget.com/2011/09/01/htc-titan-and-radar-wp-7-mango-phones-revealed-we-go-hands/?utm_medium=hellotxt&utm_source=twitterfeed

I would definitely get it if it was Windows Phone 7. Android has too many bugs to function as my work phone so I will not be getting another one of those any time soon.

I found the phone intriguing as well, despite the usual Samsung UI. After a day's use

my Droid X gets a little uncomfortable in the hand. I have heard 4" quoted as the perfect

phone size and I am starting to believe it. Now if they just integrated Evernote into this phone

they way they did on the HTC Flyer tablet it would be awesome.

I really like the size. In a way it kinda reminds me of my Dell Axims (I guess it's the stylus). I like stylus-based devices; they stay clean and you have way better precision when selecting things.

That's no phone! It's a small tablet!

I don't know, I think that's crossed the line. It's way too big for me to use as a phone. I have an HTC Desire (Bravo) and sometimes I think it is too big. It's wearing holes in my trouser pockets.

It is pretty big, but I still want to give it a try, even if I might look like an idiot talking on it. But hey, who uses these things to talk on anyway? :)