RESET Forums (homeservershow.com)

PC Doc's Next Benchmarking Project

awraynor

You will after you marry off your last kid... Tech budget goes up after that. :D

You don't look old enough to have married children.

You will after you marry off your last kid... Tech budget goes up after that. :D

I knew there was a reason my wife wants a fifth...

I knew there was a reason my wife wants a fifth...

I have just let you in on one of those secrets hidden for centuries, till now.

Saw your review of the card on the main page. I have to say I'm disappointed in the performance. I had high hopes. like you said, it looks great on paper.

Guess I'll have to build a new z68 system then.

Edited by Mr_Smartepants

YES! [Of course the wife's remodeling budget seems to increase at a faster rate!!!]

YES! [Of course the wife's remodeling budget seems to increase at a faster rate!!!]

Move to a smaller place, then she'll have less to remodel. 'Course, she'll just switch to more expensive stuff to compensate. Really, wives just don't understand the importance of buying new tech :wacko:

Move to a smaller place, then she'll have less to remodel. 'Course, she'll just switch to more expensive stuff to compensate. Really, wives just don't understand the importance of buying new tech :wacko:

You can get a LOT of tech for the price of a Kitchen remodel :) Just finished redoing the counter tops -- she's now looking at paint colors -- yikes!