RESET Forums (homeservershow.com)

Dish Network HD on the Go!

Dave

Who needs stream when you can have this!

http://www.dishnetwork.com/redirects/promotion/tailgater/default.aspx

Introducing the Tailgater Portable HDTV System by DISH Network, the new way to take your TV outside, wherever you want to go.

The Tailgater is ideal for tailgating, camping, RVing and even backyard BBQs! Weighing only 10 pounds, it's easy to carry from one adventure to another, bringing live satellite TV to all of your favorite outdoor activities.

tailgater.gif

I have two laptops that weigh as much as that, so yeah, I'd call that portable. It's not designed to fit in your back pocket. :)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• Joe_Miner
      By Joe_Miner
      I unboxed my Mohu Leaf Glide HDTV indoor antenna with a possible range up to 65 miles.  It may be possible for me to receive up to 30 channels in my area.  I first attached it to my HDTV in the basement and was able to receive 6 channels – which seemed pretty good given the below ground level location.  Later I tried it with my 1st floor HDTV and received 7 channels. At a future date I plan to set it up in my 2nd floor attic to check the channel reception at that higher elevation attached to a Silicon Dust HD Homerun. I need to figure out how to get power and an internet connection to my attic.

AS-Built:
      Mohu Leaf Glide HDTV Antenna, Indoor, Amplified, 65 Mile Range, Paper-thin, Reversible, Paintable, 4K-ready, with 16 foot detachable cable

• mustangpete2010
      By mustangpete2010
      I am currently waiting on my new Lumia 920 to arrive in the mail from AT&T.

As exciting as that is, let me present my question.

I've had an HTC Evo 4g (PC36100) for the past two years, and one thing I've loved about it is the ability to hook it up to my tv via HDMI.

I know that the 920 has DLNA instead of HDMI, and I am actually considering buying a new tv for christmas.

Which brings me to the topic of my rant [slash] my question:
      Why is it so hard to find a tv (or, preferably, a projector - I know, I'm weird) that is DLNA-certified?

Retailers and manufacturers just don't list "DLNA-certified" as a feature of their products! WHYYYYYYYYY?!

Is there some date that I'm not aware has passed, after which all tvs (and projectors?) are required to be DLNA-certified?

Please, help me find a new tv or projector that I can connect my 920 to, so I can get my NetFlix on.