RESET Forums (homeservershow.com)

Samsung Galaxy 10.1"

jmwills

Well, we took the plunge today and bought this little device (a tax free weekend didn't hurt). So far so good but I had to search for the best apps for file transfers between the servers and the device.

Right now I am using SambaExplorer and ES File Explorer since the WHS apps don't support 2011 yet. If anyone has something that works better, I would the feedback,

Ummmm, the wife person just looked over the shoulder and said...what "we"....it's mine!!! :blink:

Well, we took the plunge today and bought this little device (a tax free weekend didn't hurt). So far so good but I had to search for the best apps for file transfers between the servers and the device.

Right now I am using SambaExplorer and ES File Explorer since the WHS apps don't support 2011 yet. If anyone has something that works better, I would the feedback,

Ummmm, the wife person just looked over the shoulder and said...what "we"....it's mine!!! :blink:

can the galazy be seen on the network by win machines?

Haven't gotten that far yet.....took me long enough to get the tablet into the Windows shares. Will report back, as of now....NO.

I just pulled the trigger for an ipad 2 for my wife. I feel disgusting right now. I hope that thing is a POS to prove to my wife that MS is king. I have already done that with my ipod, now it is time for the ipad.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest no-control

ITTOG I did the same thing really tried to like it......I don't. Hardwarewise its really really nice. But the software has the same issues I had with my original iPhone. For now I'm on android. Too bad my Touchpad order was cancelled I heard good things about webOS.

Wife loves it though, so much so she's decided her next phone is an iPhone.

I'll stick with andriod for now until windows 8 comes out then MS might have something worth buying in tab form.