RESET Forums (homeservershow.com)

Lian-Li EX503B

jmwills

Lian-Li EX-503B Hot Swap USB 3.0 / eSata External 3.5" HDD Enclosure ( 5 Bays ) - 3.5" SATA HDD

back in stock at Frozen CPU

Lian-Li EX-503B Hot Swap USB 3.0 / eSata External 3.5" HDD Enclosure ( 5 Bays ) - 3.5" SATA HDD

back in stock at Frozen CPU

I was just going to post that as I received an email from FrozenCPU...of course I was going to wait until I order one for myself first to ensure they didn't run out :)

Woohoo! I just got the last one listed on the website. FrozenCPU just called me to confirm the order. I told him, if they'd had two I would have bought both. He said he'd check physical stock while I waited. They found one more besides the one I bought, so I bought it too. I also told him there are several people in the homeservershow.com forums who are looking for them and that they should get more stock asap.:D

Edited by ikon

Can you say "commission check"?

If only frozencpu.com was a hss affiliate. This is one time I would have been able to give Dave a little fee.

Out of stock by the time I read the email.

You guys are fast on the draw. :D

caught it totally by accident. Got home from work, opened some packages from newegg.ca, then went to computer and opened email. BING! Email from frozencpu. The rest is history :)