RESET Forums (homeservershow.com)

Anyone in the Ithaca, NY area?

G. WadeTech

I am in Ithaca, NY for business and I was trying to find the post that has the Google map to see if anyone is in the area but I am not choosing the correct key words to search I guess. If there is anyone that is relatively close and wants to meet up for coffee or something let me know.

Okay, thanks for letting me know & the link. You can delete this thread if you like.

• 4 months later...

I am in Ithaca, NY for business and I was trying to find the post that has the Google map to see if anyone is in the area but I am not choosing the correct key words to search I guess. If there is anyone that is relatively close and wants to meet up for coffee or something let me know.

Strange coincidence, small world.

As cskenney mentioned, I now live in CT, and I'm rather late replying, but would have been enjoyed meeting you in Ithaca, NY, where I lived for 5 years! Beautiful town, and I too was there on business, just last year.

But 16 years ago, I moved back to CT, a 5 hour drive away. Hope your trip to the Finger Lakes Region went well though.

FYI, I enjoyed your post about iTunes on Home Server, will be following how that goes, may be considering doing that early next year sometime, while wishing to avoid loosing any iTunes metadata, such as date added, play count, etc. And figuring out Music Matching/iCloud, always more projects looming...