RESET Forums (homeservershow.com)
Sign in to follow this  
geek-accountant

I'm set!

geek-accountant

Looks like I will be getting rich real soon. Yep, just got the e-mail below and after a quick response to this guy and providing him with a little help, I will receive a nice reward. I had to work hard to get him to choose me, but in the end he knows he made the right decision.

Anyway, here are the details I received in an e-mail today:

I am Mr Udala Adwu working with

African Development Bank(ADB)

Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso.

Dear friend,

This message might meet you in utmost surprise. However, it's just the urgent need for a foreign partner that made me to contact you for this transaction. I am Mr Udala Adwu from Burkina Faso in west Africa. I got your e-mail contacts from website after my extensive search for capable person. I prayed and meditated fervently over it and i committed it into the hands of almighty that you should be the rightful person to help out before I made up my mind to contact you today.

I have the opportunity of transferring the left over fund sum of US$9.500 Million dollars into a foreign account and the said fund belongs to our deceased client. Hence, I am inviting you for a business deal where this money can be shared between us in the ratio of 60/40 if you agree to my business proposal.

Further details of the transfer will be forwarded to you as soon as I receive your return mail. Reply me here for security reasons, Email

(udalaadwu@voila.fr)

Have a great day.

Thanks,

Sincerely,

Mr Udala Adwu

Been a long time since I got one of these. Sad thing is enough people must fall for this in order for them to keep doing it.

jmwills

Sorry, I had already responded. The money is alllllllllllllll mine.

ikon

You're both too late. I already collected and donated the money to a charity for orphaned penguins. :)

mattd390

Man, I never get these.... I want to be rich too!