RESET Forums (homeservershow.com)
geek-accountant

Google Hangout

geek-accountant

My broadcast server has been giving me tons of trouble lately, if I can get the thing back up and running later today anyone interested in helping me stress test it by joining a Google Hangout? It will be later tonight before I am ready as this stupid system is going to take me a while to trouble shoot.

jcollison

You know I am in!

ImTheTypeOfGuy

Depending on the time I may be able to.

geek-accountant

Great. Broadcast server seems to be stable now, issue was ram related. Now however, all my recordings are a complete garbled mess, so I still have some trouble shooting to do. Not sure on the exact time, but it will be later tonight before I am really ready. At least the server is not crashing all the time now.

dvn

Ping me on Skype.

pcdoc

Great. Broadcast server seems to be stable now, issue was ram related. Now however, all my recordings are a complete garbled mess, so I still have some trouble shooting to do. Not sure on the exact time, but it will be later tonight before I am really ready. At least the server is not crashing all the time now.

Count me in

geek-accountant

Ok, how does 8pm EST sound as a starting time or would 9pm EST be better? I have been live streaming to my website for 3 hours now, so I think the server is stable, but I want to test it with a group of people in Hangout and test the recording.

We can talk about what anything, heck I can even show some pfSense screens if anyone wants to seem them while we are talking. Either way, no set topic, I just want to do some testing.

dvn

My vote is 8 pm EST

geek-accountant

Then 8pm EST it is, at least that's when I will start.

vinylfreak

Then 8pm EST it is, at least that's when I will start.

I will make every effort to make it.

Sounds like Fun!