RESET Forums (homeservershow.com)

Podcast 143, What do you think ?

diehard

Great show for you this time. We have Dan Reynolds from KeepVault to talk about the new update and pricing plan that was released on Tuesday. Tons of news as well. We did this one with live video too. I’ll try to get the video posted later in the week. You can always go to http://livestream.com/homeservershow and watch it unedited. Crazy ending song provided by Songify.

Sponsor: Tech Assitance in a Flash try secure and reliable Goto Assist Express Today!

Paul Thurrot’s History of Windows Home Server

Perfect Disk 12 SP1

Western Digital plans a SBS server

Windows Home Server 2011 Price Drops

Stablebit Drivepool updated

Sorry I missed.....but the new Grandson took precendence :) WHS is proving a great way to share those photos. I am just surprised that no one has asked....."what is this program"?

Sorry I missed.....but the new Grandson took precendence :) WHS is proving a great way to share those photos. I am just surprised that no one has asked....."what is this program"?

Congrats!!! On the new Grandson!!!:D

Congrats!!! On the new Grandson!!!:D

The video was a cool experiment; would like to see more. Too bad I can never stay for the whole show but I gotta work the next morning. I don't know how you do it diehard. Don't you work for a living?

I work from home so my hours are flexable.

But, yeah, if we recorded an hour sooner, I wouldn't loose as much steam. it's an hour earlier for Dave and Jim.

But, yeah, if we recorded an hour sooner, I wouldn't loose as much steam. it's an hour earlier for Dave and Jim.

How con-veeeen-eee-ent ;)

I work both in an office and then from home...it seems like I am always working.

Unfortunately I have not been available to participate in the live chat (or video) for quite a while due to a meeting I have with some co-workers overseas. It starts at 8:30 and usually ends about 11pm (central) so it normally wipes out my chance at listening to the podcast live. Maybe in a couple months I can eliminate the meeting and get back to hanging out again.

Yes, funny outro.

Dave, I know you have mentioned it before but I would have never pegged you for being in the Military but thanks for your service.

Cool outro! :)

Yes, funny outro.

Dave, I know you have mentioned it before but I would have never pegged you for being in the Military but thanks for your service.

You guys have got me intrigued now. I haven't listened to/watched the podcast. Is the outro on the mp3 or only the video?

Edited by ikon