RESET Forums (homeservershow.com)
Sign in to follow this  
Dave

Daves' Version 1 servers FOR SALE

Dave

EX475 that has been upgraded to 2Gig of RAM. No other mods. This is the box I did the youtube video with. I know you will likely want to pay more but I'm asking $250.

Comes with original box and disks. Also the old RAM module. NO Hard Drives included. You pay shipping.

HP DataVault x510 This is the same as the EX495. Highest end box HP made. No mods, never cracked the case. Original box and disks. No hard drives. You pay shipping, $500. SOLD

I'm not putting drives in these boxes for security reasons. Secondly, you shouldn't trust a hard drive that I've been using for a few years anyhow. With the disks you will be able to load the OS without any need for keys or licenses. Question, just PM me or ask here. First PM to me that agrees on the price gets it just in case there are multiple. You pay shipping so I'll get your address, get the shipping estimate, then send you the total.

Other stuff

I have two Coolit Domino systems. This is an enclosed watercooler for intel and amd cpu's. I use one on my Corei7 rig. Never used. $40 each you pay shipping.

Corsair H50 - $50, you pay ship. Never opened and sealed. SOLD

RAM Cooler that came with a couple of Corsair sticks. Never used. $10 you pay shipping.

SMC Barricade N wireless router. SMCWBR14S-N4 One 10/100Mbps WAN port; 4-port 10/100Mbps LAN switch. Bought them to sell local and never did. I took one to CES and didn't use although I programmed it up before I left. Technically, that one is used. $20 for it. $25 for the new ones. You pay shipping.

Rosewill dual bay SATA II system. USB and eSATA. It will take two 1TB drives. You can RAID 0,1,or JBOD them together. I thought it would recognize the 1.5TB drives but I'm not so sure. $25 you pay shipping. SOLD

I take care of my stuff but cannot offer a guarantee or warranty on any of this. PayPal or credit card. I have a business so I can accept credit cards over the phone and the fee I pay is not as high on a credit card transaction. I can also do in person CC and you save the shipping. No holds on any of it.

A photo of some of the items.

photo.jpg

Dave

Sold the Corsair H50. Make me an offer on some of this stuff.

Dave

I'm now taking offers on all this stuff. Send me a PM with a reasonable offer on any of it.

Dave

Ugh. I can't discount these servers like they are webOS but I'll entertain offers.

awraynor

Good idea about not selling the drives with the servers. I repurposed the MSS Seagate drive into my new homebuilt server, it failed a few months later.

It stunk for me, but the 495 purchaser would have really been peeved.

Dave

I thought I had the x510 and the Rosewill external bay sold. I boxed them both up in the x510 box and the deal fell through. So, now that they are all boxed up if anyone wants both for $400 and shipping drop me a message.

Dave

Holy Smokes, I'm gonna have to Craigslist or eBay these things! Not even a lowball offer yet!

Guest no-control

I got a cool $100 bucks here for all of it.

There's your lowball :P

GL with the sale!

Dave

HP DataVault x510 - SOLD!

Sign in to follow this