RESET Forums (homeservershow.com)

BYTE.com launch!

Dave

BYTE.com will officially launch tomorrow but some content has started to flow into the site.

There is a lot of interesting stuff up already. It's pretty cool to be a part of this launch. If you browse around you can find HSS in a lot of posts even if I didn't write them!

http://www.informationweek.com/byte/news/internet/google/231001269

Take a look at some of the screen shots in this post. See if you can find my pic, HSS mentions, and even @jcollison's mug.

WOW, a lot of content already. They even have a cleaned up photo of Brian. And did you chose that bio photo? :)

Still better than mine. Congratulations on the launch, you guys have got a ton of content already.

BYTE.com will officially launch tomorrow but some content has started to flow into the site.

There is a lot of interesting stuff up already. It's pretty cool to be a part of this launch. If you browse around you can find HSS in a lot of posts even if I didn't write them!

http://www.informationweek.com/byte/news/internet/google/231001269

Take a look at some of the screen shots in this post. See if you can find my pic, HSS mentions, and even @jcollison's mug.

Dave,

Congrats and good luck. BTW, tell them the iPad reviews are dated April 2010. Needs an update.

Looks great though and looks like it will have a bunch of content.

My articles will slowly appear since they are not really date sensitive. I'm on the front page right now! How cool is that!!!

The site just launched officially today so there are some things to work out but I can't believe how good it looks for a first day. I could never pull something like that off.

That is really cool Dave. Grand Opening Day and your article is on the front page, awesome!!