RESET Forums (homeservershow.com)

Chenbro V1 Home Server for sale

jvk

So I have my 1 TB V1 server for sale since I moved onto WHS 2011. I built this machine back in 2008 and I recently did a fresh install of the OS and Windows updates have been applied to this machine thru Power-pack 3. This is what you get...

- Chenbro ES34069 4 hot swap bay case with external power-supply (180 watt it think). This case also contains a 2.5" internal drive bay which would be great if you want to re install the OS on a dedicated 2.5 SSD Drive.

- Via Mini-ITX Motherboard with embedded single core 1.8 ghz processor

- 1GB Ram

- 1 500 GB Maxtor Drive

- 1 500 GB Seagate Drive

- Slim DVD Drive

- Windows Home Server OEM software that is legal :). It has only been installed on this server and has been registered with Microsoft

- A thumb drive with all manuals that came with the hardware

This item comes in its original packaging and is in perfect running condition. One item worth noting is that the front USB plugs are disconnected since they require a special cable to connect it to the motherboard. I never had a use for the front usb drives so i never bought the cable. You can also purchase a memory card reader and remote for this case if you want from Chenbro, but again I never needed them so I never purchased them.

This item will ship via UPS or the USPS (it's your choice) and the shipping price will be determined based on your location. Local pickup is ok, I live in San Diego.

First $275 + shipping gets it all!!!

Please PM me if interested.

Jeremy

whs15.JPG

Sale0.JPG

Sale3.JPG

Sale4.JPG

sale1.png

sale2.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

So they eBay buyer flaked on me and now this is backup for sale. New Lower Price, $99 plus shipping (Continental U.S. addresses only).

jvk