RESET Forums (homeservershow.com)

SHOCKING! After meetup pictures!

vinylfreak

This Just In!!!!

Now seen for the first time ever , Exclusive behind the seen photos of the Crazy After Party activities at the 1st Annual HSS Meetup.

After a Great! Meetup! and a nice dinner and conversation at a local Pub, the HSS Party Animals came out in Full Force!!

It was almost like a scene from the Hangover.

Be forewarned , these next images are Not for the Faint of Heart. Please make sure small children are not present when you view them.

??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

WP_000297.jpg

WP_000296.jpg

Jim, Yodafett, Andne and I all went out for Ice Cream.

Dont ever let anyone tell you us Homeserver Geeks don't know how to Party!!:lol:

Just to be xtra Crazy, I got extra topping on my sundae......:D

Good thing I left for SPI before the "after meet" party -- I may never have survived your wild goings-on! Hyper-V, HTPC and FF -- that's living on the edge! :)

PS: VF -- loved your guest appearance on BYOB -- now you've got me playing around with iso's!

Great VF, my wife might find out now.

Was good Ice Cream but it ain't no Braums

You knew it was bound to leak out sooner or later.;)

Good thing I left for SPI before the "after meet" party -- I may never have survived your wild goings-on! Hyper-V, HTPC and FF -- that's living on the edge! :)

PS: VF -- loved your guest appearance on BYOB -- now you've got me playing around with iso's!

Yeah, we are a pretty crazy bunch!

Glad you liked the BYOB interview!!

Yeah, we are a pretty crazy bunch!

Glad you liked the BYOB interview!!

My wife asked me this evening when the New Egg boxes would start to arrive :)

My wife asked me this evening when the New Egg boxes would start to arrive :)

Just think of it as your personal contribution to stimulate the economy. ;)