RESET Forums (homeservershow.com)
PCEddie

Looking for a Good iPad2 Case

PCEddie

Hello Everyone,

After long debate, I decided to purchase a 6GB iPad2 wifi. I will pick it up at BestBuy today. I looked at their cases and was not impressed. For the iPad users in the forum. What is a good case that has a built in stand?

Thanks for your assistance,

pcdoc

I use there case for the front, and use invisishield on the back for scratch protection and works out OK. There front case has many trade offs but the others I saw were worse. Good luck and let me know if you find something.

yodafett

I use both the Smartcover with the iFrogz backbone it's overall thinness but have gotten to really prefer the iFrogz Summit. Gives full protection with a very useable stand.

http://ifrogz.com/product/IPAD2-SUM

PCEddie

That is a nice case. I ended up getting a JAVOedge Tweed Axis Case for the Apple iPad 2. It is a nice case and different. I enjoy placing the iPad2 in 3 different viewing positions. The sleep/wake function does not work but it is a not a deal breaker for me. I am enjoying my iPad2 with the new case.

Hello Everyone,

After long debate, I decided to purchase a 6GB iPad2 wifi. I will pick it up at BestBuy today. I looked at their cases and was not impressed. For the iPad users in the forum. What is a good case that has a built in stand?

Thanks for your assistance,

awraynor
PCEddie

Update on the JAVOedge Tweed case. I figured out the wake/sleep function on the case. I had the iPad 2 in the wrong position which caused the magnets on the bottom of the tweed case not to work. Once I rotated the iPad 2 around, the wake/sleep function works. I do feel confident the case will hold up on a small drop and minor liquid spills. I have taken this case out and about to different locations and had not had any issues with protecting my iPad2.

Dave

@no-control How is that case holding up? I got the smart cover and could use something for the back now. I'm using a leather case for my first gen so I don't want to go back to that style. What you recommended looks good. Oh, how is the weight?

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0051OVYDC