RESET Forums (homeservershow.com)

Reflection effect

geek-accountant

I tagged all my images with a specific keyword and then when I do add keywords to that image, I remove that one. Then I created a Smart Collection for that keyword. So anything in that collection still needs to be keyworded. It's too depressing for me to work on it sometimes. :(

I tagged all my images with a specific keyword and then when I do add keywords to that image, I remove that one. Then I created a Smart Collection for that keyword. So anything in that collection still needs to be keyworded. It's too depressing for me to work on it sometimes. :(

I agree...just going through baseball pictures from my sons Spring league and looking for individual players...had to go through every picture to find out I'm missing two players. Now at tomorrow nights game...the Championship...I gotta make sure I get their picture.

JediTim, I use to do that all the time also. I would sort my images from each game and make sure I had enough "keepers" of each kid. Sometimes there where kids that didn't get the ball very often (soccer) and I really had to concentrate on them.

Pre-game warm-up provides some oppurtunity and after the fact if you shoot it right, no one could tell it wasn't during the game. I don't know how many times parents would tell me, "I didn't even know my son made that shot, can't believe I missed it". They didn't miss it since it never really happened, but the image says it did, so I guess it did. :)

Thanks ITTOG, I really need to get that printed and on the wall some day.

Yes you do. I would have two prints, one for home and one for the office at work.