Photoshop Workstation Build

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ikon

• PCEddie

• JediTim

How loud is the card? I have been trying to stay with fanless video cards but probably should consider a better card when I replace it. I just don't want the computer to be too loud.

Consider this: I have one in my desktop PC and I find it very quiet.

Glad they where happy with it. It is always better for business when the customer is happy.

These forums need a quote of the day database for statements just like that :D

Guest no-control

Consider this: I have one in my desktop PC and I find it very quiet.

Choking down the extra $100 for it is the tough part. I'll vouch for the Twin Frozer coolers that MSI has they run super cool and quiet. My R6970 Lighting has the frozer III on it and I never hear it. Not too mention I can OC it to over 1GHz. These are seriously bad boy cards.

How loud is the card? I have been trying to stay with fanless video cards but probably should consider a better card when I replace it. I just don't want the computer to be too loud.

The video card is very quiet. The person I built the computer for told me at time he thinks the computer is off.

Glad they where happy with it. It is always better for business when the customer is happy.

You are so correct. It helps with the referrals as well. I am finding out referrals help me find new customers.

You are so correct. It helps with the referrals as well. I am finding out referrals help me find new customers.

You are simply re-discovering an adage that's been around for a very very long time: the best advertising is word of mouth.