RESET Forums (homeservershow.com)

Nik Software - Complete Collection

geek-accountant

I am sooo close to pulling the trigger and buying the Nik Software Complete collection. I just need something to push me over the edge. Been watching some Youtube videos and it looks incredible. Anyone here have the Complete Collection? If so, which piece do you use the most and least, and was the purchase worth the price?

Here is one Youtube video of Nik Viveza 2 which is one of the products in the Complete Collection set. I will post some more later.

• 2 weeks later...

I should report back in this thread that I have purchased Nik's Complete set. Bad news is I have been so busy with other things, I have not had time to us it.

Since my wife is a teacher, I got the educational discount, which put it at $149. I think the regular price is $250, or thereabout.

Either with or without Nik, you should install Lightroom. It has a learning curve, but I am sure you will do fine.

Motivating me to install my LR3 now. ;)

Not sure if you were yet in Wednesday's live chat when I mentioned it, but I ordered LR3 based on the $179 Amazon price you posted. Got it Wed. Still haven't installed it :P

Not sure if you were yet in Wednesday's live chat when I mentioned it, but I ordered LR3 based on the $179 Amazon price you posted. Got it Wed. Still haven't installed it :P

You are definitely going to enjoy LR3...it definitely sped up my workflow