RESET Forums (homeservershow.com)

Remote Access Router Config Setup

Ronsanut

Tim,

I agree. these communities are "da bomb". I had not used these much in the past, but live by them now. I am glad this group provided the guidance regarding the bridging of the router and that I could forward on and help you. I did also find a version of this procedure that does support providing an IP back to the ACTIONTEC which then provides the FIOS TV and cable guide and other VOD stuff that FIOS TV folks may need. But since I did not need that or test it I did not post that link. Anyway again glad I could help .

Glad you got it working. If you ever get a chance, would be great to post some instructions/pictures on how you did it for other who might need help.

Ronsanut

Glad you got it working. If you ever get a chance, would be great to post some instructions/pictures on how you did it for other who might need help.

In yesterdays post of 10:16 I did post the procedures I found which worked perfectly. Is the link blocked for others to get to ? I can certainly paste them into a replay no problem. I am a newbie, just let me know what is the proper protocol to provide the info in.

Thank you.

Ronsanut

I should be able to put something together with some photos of what I did and the steps taken. This would definitely very helpful anyone whom has the same issue.

cskenney

In yesterdays post of 10:16 I did post the procedures I found which worked perfectly. Is the link blocked for others to get to ? I can certainly paste them into a replay no problem. I am a newbie, just let me know what is the proper protocol to provide the info in.

Thank you.

Ronsanut

The link is working just fine. PCDOC was implying if you did anything (in addition to the instructions) that it might be helpful to post those additional instructions.

Ronsanut

Understand. I will remember to do that. In this case I just followed those steps to the T.

Thank you.