RESET Forums (homeservershow.com)

Acer H340 For Sale

jmwills

My current Acer WHS box has served me well and now needs a good home. Comes with a 160 gig drive for the OS and a 1TB drive for data. Manuals, software discs, and original shipping box.

One year old and I have just pulled the protective plastic from the surfaces. Cosmetically in showroom shape. $250 + $25 shipping (OBO).

PM me please as I am a few time zones ahead of you guys.

My current Acer WHS box has served me well and now needs a good home. Comes with a 160 gig drive for the OS and a 1TB drive for data. Manuals, software discs, and original shipping box.

One year old and I have just pulled the protective plastic from the surfaces. Cosmetically in showroom shape. $250 + $25 shipping (OBO).

PM me please as I am a few time zones ahead of you guys.

Maybe we should mate your H340 with mine; we might get an even better WHS box out of it ;)

I am really surprised how good it runs on this network. I was streaming TV shows from it all week long . Of course, a 60 Mbps connections helps a little. I actually have two and will keep one as a backup solution for the soon to be 2011 box.

I am really surprised how good it runs on this network. I was streaming TV shows from it all week long . Of course, a 60 Mbps connections helps a little. I actually have two and will keep one as a backup solution for the soon to be 2011 box.

I'm retiring mine. I really want my whs to do a lot more than simple backup; things like transcoding, ripping, email server, etc. Obviously the H340 can't handle all that.