RESET Forums (homeservershow.com)

Thanks Homeserver Show Podcast #2

Wol's House

Following on from JediTim who posted on 8th April, I too would like to thank the team for the HSS podcast and the running of the forum.

I am a long-time lurker to the forum and have enjoyed hugely listening to the podcast and gaining inspiration and ideas from the guys. Many forums are full of rubbish and trolls and it is refreshing to visit a forum which has helpful and curteous members; the podcast is the icing on the cake.

Being an I.T. administrator, as I guess are a lot of members here, I have little time outside of the day (and evenings and weekends of course) for non-work things and I often get around to listening to the podcast whilst doing the ironing or other household tasks!

(Time will tell whether the above admission is wise or foolish :) )

I hope to add to what has gone before by contributing to the forum (when I get the washing and ironing done!).

Welcome. We are happy to hear that you enjoy the Podcast and the forums. The forums are only successful when people participate so feel free to jump in and contribute.

Now, to get back to the laundry (and I am not kidding).

Of all my passions, IT is probably around three or four (IT is not my day job). However, due to your comment

Many forums are full of rubbish and trolls and it is refreshing to visit a forum which has helpful and curteous members; the podcast is the icing on the cake.

...this is the only place I try to check daily. This is a wonderful group of people.