RESET Forums (homeservershow.com)

The 1st Annual Home Server Show Meetup

vinylfreak

I will be there all day! Looking like its going to be a great day.

Do We have a specific Location yet??

I'm trying to make plans.

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dave

• vinylfreak

• jam3ohio

• yodafett

Are you guys having trouble getting rooms? I never really thought of that. There is the Holiday Inn but they are going through renovations right now. Having said that, I'm going to move the meet. Still trying for a spot in Ft. Atkinson but want to measure how many of you have rooms booked.

cskenney

Well I finally found someone to stay with my kids so I will be there. Probably noon to 4 time frame. No need for a hotel room for me.

Joe_Miner

Are you guys having trouble getting rooms? I never really thought of that. There is the Holiday Inn but they are going through renovations right now. Having said that, I'm going to move the meet. Still trying for a spot in Ft. Atkinson but want to measure how many of you have rooms booked.

I do appreciate all the work you're doing to organize this.

Priority Club shows the closest available Holiday Inn (an Express) being in Jamesville, WI. Hilton Honors shows the closest available hotel in Oconomowoc, WI. There may be some smaller chains or locals available.

I'm going to still try and make it and plan on a day trip.

Edited by Joe_Miner
cskenney

..Holiday Inn (an Express) being in Jamesville, WI. ...

That would be Janesville :D.

Realistically, Madison isn't that far away from Ft. Atkinson either.

Joe_Miner

That would be Janesville :D.

Realistically, Madison isn't that far away from Ft. Atkinson either.

True -- in my case I'm heading back towards SPI so Rockford would be a better choice for me (or Janesville :) ).

jam3ohio

Dave--

We are planning on staying in Madison. I have free Marriott and Radison rooms due to miles, so we were planning on staying there and the girls were planning on dropping me off and picking me up after the meet.

Any thoughts on where you'd move the meetup to?

Jim