• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dave

• vinylfreak

• jam3ohio

• yodafett

ImTheTypeOfGuy

Thanks for the pics vinylfreak. If you could add names on each pick that would be even better. :D

By the way, since you are a vinyl freak, did you get the Metallica album on green vinyl?

Thanks Dave and Jim for putting the meetup together! I had a fun time and learned a lot. Also, thank Drobo for sponsoring!!

PS If you're listening... Drobo... feel free to send me an evaluation unit so I can write up a glowing review!!

What? You've never heard of me? You say you don't send out eval hardware to people with only 2 posts? Oh well. Maybe next year.

jazzerjay

I'm already talking to our CFO about funds to go next year! Looks like you guys had a blast!

jcollison

The funny thing is that neither Dave, Jim nor Diehard look like the pictures that have been posted on the site

before the meetup. My wife told me, if you let me know more than one week before the meetup we probably could

have found a reasonably priced airline ticket. Oh well, there's always next year!

Ok, so maybe I don't look just like my forums photo. So I changed it to reflect the new me! Have a look!

cskenney

Ok, so maybe I don't look just like my forums photo. So I changed it to reflect the new me! Have a look!

Jim - there are actually 2 photos. You updated your profile pics but not the avatar photo that is shown next to your posts.

Hey guys,

If you were a keepvault winner please contact me. I have Dan Brown already sent off but am waiting for the other two. So drop me a PM or e-mail for your key!

Dave

that would be cool.

I think the location should move around each year and it should be in Houston next year. B)

but you're not prejudiced, right? :D