RESET Forums (homeservershow.com)

Windows Phone 7 APP for WHS 2011

jvk

Isn't the app available for Android? I have in on my Droid X...just waiting on the current update (version 1.3) that will move to tabs. I believe Version 1.4 will support WHS 2011 according to PJDev.

I don't know, I haven't found it though.

I don't know, I haven't found it though.

I have it on my Droid X - Look for WHS Phone ($4.99)or WHS Phone Trial. Download the trial version first to ensure you can connect. It took me a while to connect to my server. Kind of basic functions but you can get to server. I anticipate the app will get better over time as there have been several updates. You can check out the website at WHS Phone here.

After reading this post I was able to find the android app on the market. I saw on the demo video that it supports streaming audio from your WHS, but does anyone know if it will do the same for video?

After reading this post I was able to find the android app on the market. I saw on the demo video that it supports streaming audio from your WHS, but does anyone know if it will do the same for video?

According to the developer it will in the future. That should be great for my battery.

WHS Phone 1.3 (WP7 and Android) supports video streaming. Both are going into beta today.

WHS 1.4 will support WHS 2011 with a new add-in.