RESET Forums (homeservershow.com)

Windows Phone 7 APP for WHS 2011

jvk

Now that WHS 2011 is out there, has anyone heard when Microsoft will be releasing the app for windows phone 7 that they teased us with at CES? I did a quick search in the marketplace and didn't see it there.

jvk

I'm not sure about the Microsoft app, but the WHS Phone Add-in for WHS 2011 will be in beta soon.

Nice! I bought the first app and it was pretty cool. Looking forward to the 2011 beta!.

jvk

I have WHS Phone 1.3 ready for beta. It adds Video streaming and share searching. Once that is out the door I'll write the WHS 2011 add-in. It will work the app that you already bought.

I have WHS Phone 1.3 ready for beta. It adds Video streaming and share searching. Once that is out the door I'll write the WHS 2011 add-in. It will work the app that you already bought.

Thanks Paul...I was hoping the paid app for V1 would work with the WHS 2011 version. I look forward to your release as well as the release of the 1.3 in the Android market.

Thanks for your hard work.

Tim

Still waiting for a freaking WP7. VZW is so damn slow!

I gave up on them. I ended up going with a Droid 2 Global. Now I hope they release the app for android as well.

I gave up on them. I ended up going with a Droid 2 Global. Now I hope they release the app for android as well.

Isn't the app available for Android? I have in on my Droid X...just waiting on the current update (version 1.3) that will move to tabs. I believe Version 1.4 will support WHS 2011 according to PJDev.