RESET Forums (homeservershow.com)

Podcast 129, what do you think ?

diehard

Dave, are you from texas? I ask because only a texan would think a couple means two or three. I believe for most of the world, those that want to be correct, a couple means two and a few means three. ;)

I believe he mentioned in another topic that he used to live in Texas.

Edit - I found the post in the HSS Texas Meetup Topic

It's nice to be back in my home state though!

busted! :)

That is so funny. I was kind of saying it in jest, but it definitely sounded like something one of the locals down here would say. Unfortunately, after living here for 14 years their language is starting to rub off on me. I do my best to hold it off but am not always successful.

Hey Dave, I just finished listening to the podcast. In regards to a podcatcher, did you ever try Doggcatcher on your Incredible? It does everything you want and I've been using it for sometime and it is great. The developer is responsive and it plain works.

Developer website

Android Market link.

Edit: I'm not sure if it does streaming. I just download episodes.

I know I’m late but just listened to the podcast.. I would also think you should try Doggcatcher I have found it to be very nice and I stop and start every pod cast at least a few times and they always start right back when I go back in. It also stores as many as you want.

Anyway the show was very good keep up the good work.

I know I’m late but just listened to the podcast.. I would also think you should try Doggcatcher I have found it to be very nice and I stop and start every pod cast at least a few times and they always start right back when I go back in. It also stores as many as you want.

Anyway the show was very good keep up the good work.

Another vote for Doggcatcher. Always picks up exactly were it left off. Mine is setup to start playing when I plug headphones in (car tapedeck) and stops when I unplug it. It pauses when I get a call and just works 100% of the time. Well worth the purchase.

Great show as always guys!

I really don't understand why Google Listen gets all of the bad comments as a podcast app on Android. I've been using it since getting my Moto Droid in Nov 2009 and it does everything that I need. IMHO it also meets all of the requirements that you guys have been listing on the past two episodes. Give "The Google" some love guys!

I really don't understand why Google Listen gets all of the bad comments as a podcast app on Android. I've been using it since getting my Moto Droid in Nov 2009 and it does everything that I need. IMHO it also meets all of the requirements that you guys have been listing on the past two episodes. Give "The Google" some love guys!

The problem I had with Listen was that I could not listen to protected (user name/password) podcasts as it did not support them when I tried it back in 2009. Maybe that has changed now?